2013年3月8日 星期五

Think...Thought....

When we grew up, happiness becomes lesser and lesser.
I always hope that I will not be changed by this world no matter how much time pass.
I really have this hope on my friend and family too.
This does not happen in this way on my friends....

This hope is not realistic from the beginning..It is ridiculous
Who will not change over time? Who will stay with you always?
Although you miss the time you were together once badly, you still cannot make sure that the other party will have same feeling as you. Maybe... they had forgotten the sweet and precious memory that we had.
This is your wishful thinking. Please wake up from this dream!!

I still stay in the same place for you, my friend. Will you realize my presence in one day?

I hope to have a soul mate..... I feel tired to be strong always....

I does not express my feeling easily but I have feeling. Please do not hurt as you can.

Goodnight.....

沒有留言:

張貼留言